Tuesday, August 3, 2010

House of what?


Every summer, I have a seemingly tangible dream of meeting some gorgeous guy on one of my lengthy walks on the beach. Sure, there are looks over the shoulder, smiles and nods in my direction, but my dream has yet to come true. Last week, I thought I had come pretty close....until we went back to his house. Now, before there are any judgments made, let me explain what happened.I was sitting on the beach with one of my friends because while we were walking to my house, I spotted a couple lookers. We were discussing which boys we each liked the best and what their personalities must have been like based on what books they were reading or how well they played frisbee with their friends. Two boys in particular caught my eye and I pointed them out to my friend. We waited patiently for them to approach us, which took them almost 20 minutes ( they explained that they were nervous...) and the four of us talked for over an hour. They invited us to walk with them later that night and we excitedly accepted. While we were all walking on the beach that night, my friend and I decided which guy we each liked the best (which luckily were different, I can't imagine if we liked the same guy). The boys asked us out on an official date with them the next night. At 7 o'clock, my friend and I drove to their house and then the boys drove us into town where we walked the Marginal Way all the up to Perkins Cove. We ate dinner at a nice restaurant and the boys paid for our meals. Unfortunately, I had already eaten some chicken nuggets beforehand so I wasn't really hungry, but it was a good meal anyway. Afterwards, we drove back to the boys house where we decided to watch House of Wax. Yyyuuuppp. the movie sucked but I properly pretended to be scared and so that cuddling would ensue. However, my date apparently was retarted. He would not put his arm around me! He did stroke the back of my foot though. Because somehow, the continuous rubbing of the back of my heel is supposed to be a turn-on. Not at all. I was quickly getting bored of this and I also had to sit there not only suffering from the terrible movie, but from my friend and her guy making out like nobody's business. It was extremely obnoxious. After the movie was over, my friend and I decided that it was time to go home. Did I get a goodnight kiss? NO. But my friend did. All I got was an awkward goodbye and a text that said he had a great time that night. pfffftt. yeah, ok. Luckily, he was going back home in New York the next day so I wouldn't have to worry about another awkward encounter.
See what kind of luck I have? jeez.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha aw well, since he lives in new york it wouldn't have worked anyway but yeah, he sounds like a buttface! He rubbed your foot? Maybe he has a foot fetish... which is weird and not a good quality in a man. So just keep waiting for a not-weird one to come along. He's out there, I'm sure. Somewhere...

    ReplyDelete